Here in this article, we are talking about tnreginet portal which is the website of Inspector General of Registration, Tamil Nadu. This department starting this facility for the people to see online registration records of the property. Which means you can check all registered properties online of Tamil Nadu. We also give information about how to check the Guideline value of your land by simply entering Survey Number.
How to check the status of property/Land registration online with Tnreginet Portal?
With this information, you can check the status of your property/land by two methods.
- If you have a registration document with you, you can simply search the details by entering Document Number.
- You also can search for information by EC by entering key details manually, like survey number, subdivision number.
Follow this step by step guide.
- Visit the EC/document search page at the tnreginet portal by clicking HERE.
- The page like this open:
- Now if you want to search by ‘EC’ you need to select your Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office, Village, and Dates. After that, you have to enter the survey number and subdivision number. Now enter the image code and click on search to view the status of your property/land online.
- Now if you want to view the status by document, select the ‘Document’ Tab. After that select your Sub-Registrar office, enter document number and registration year and enter the image code and click on ‘Search’ button. Now you can see your details.
This is the process of a check/search your property (Land) Registration Status Online.
Now let’s see how to find guideline value of Land or Property by Survey Number.
Tnreginet Guideline Value by Survey Number
Tamil Nadu government provides the facility to people that they can check the Guideline value of Property. This is simply done by entering Street Name or Village Name or by providing your Survey Number.
- First, you have to visit Tnreginet guideline value and property valuation page.
- Now find the ‘Guideline Search’ option.
- After selecting the date, you will be redirected to a new page.
- After that, you have to enter the street name or village name.
- Now you see the Address and E-mail of SRO office for your area.
- Visit the provided address to get property valuation/Guideline value.
So, this is the information about how to check property registration status or information online by Tnreginet. You also can check Guideline value/Property Valuation by Tnreginet.
Other Yojana Details