As we know the encumbrance certificate is a very important document which is required for buying or selling of any property. This encumbrance certificate assures that this property has no due and also the title is clear and also marketable. The encumbrance certificate has details of all transactions done of the particular property. This encumbrance certificate issued by Department of Registration, Telangana. Here we will see to how to get encumbrance certificate with the IGRS Telangana.
Why the Encumbrance Certificate is required?
- When you are applying for the home loan, the encumbrance certificate is very important.
- The encumbrance certificate is required to get a loan from the bank against the property.
- For sale or purchase property, encumbrance certificate is very important.
- The encumbrance certificate is proof that the property has no legal liabilities.
- The EC is required to know the past transaction of the property at the time of purchase.
What is in the Encumbrance Certificate?
The encumbrance certificate has the following details.
- The Registrar has the record of transaction of the property.
- The sales deeds information is in the EC. The certificate contains the information for a specific time period and the transaction made in that time is mentioned.
- Gifted deeds stated in gift settlement.
What is the fee for Encumbrance Certificate?
There is Rs. 25 service charge and legal fees has to pay by applicant. There is a different fee for a different age.
- If the applicant is under 30 year, has to pay Rs. 200.
- If the applicant is or above 30 years, has to pay Rs. 500.
Other Yojana Details
How to apply for Encumbrance Certificate via IGRS Telangana?
Follow below step to apply for encumbrance certificate.
- Firstly, an applicant has to go to the Official Website of Mee Seva portal.
- Now click on ‘Government forms’ on the homepage.
- On the next page click on ‘Meeseva services’ from the list of service.
- Scroll down the list of departments and from it choose Encumbrance Certificate(registration).
- Download the application form which is download from the portal.
- Fill the required details Name of a property owner, sale/purchase deed of a property. The entered details must be correct and also attach the required documents.
- After filling the application form, submit to your nearest Meeseva center and also pay the charges.
- At the time of submission, the acknowledgment slip to the applicant for further reference.
- After that, the concerned officer will check and verify the documents and forward to Sub Registrar Office.
- After the verification process, the concerned officer will forward the status to Meeseva center. The SMS will sent to the applicant.
How to Track Application Status?
An applicant can check the status of their application online with bellowed steps.
- You have to open the Meeseva portal.
- Now click on ‘Encumbrance search’ option.
- Now select the criteria and enter the year of registration.
- The applicant can see the current status of the application.
You will receive an encumbrance certificate within 6 working days from the date of application.
So, this is the information about encumbrance certificate get from IGRS Telangana and how to check status. If you found any issue with IGRS Telangana let us know by commenting below.