Lots of people searching online for their land records information. For the people of Odisha, there is good news that they can check their land records online from anywhere. As the Government of India starting to digitize the land records. As digitization central government ordered every state government to computerized all the land records. Odisha government develop online records under the name of Bhulekh Odisha.
With this, people get all the information about their land with few clicks. This system is developed by the National Informatics Center (NIC) Odisha unit and the revenue department of Odisha state. People can check and download their land information with Bhulekh Orissa.
Other Yojana Details
Land Record Online | Bhulekh Odisha
The software to see online land records is also known as Orissa Bhulekh, Odisha Bhulekh, Orissa Online land records, Odisha RoR, Odisha Land records, etc. There is total ROR data of 30 districts, about 317 tehsils, and 2064 RICs.
Odisha government computerized the records of 51219 villages to the Bhulekh portal. Now to check the data online individual have to enter the data like district name, subdivision, Tehsil and Village name. There is also required to enter the Khatiyan Number, Plot Number or tenant name.
As there are many people who are not aware of Odisha Bhulekh online facility.
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
This facility is used by any citizen of the state to obtain the data of land records of any village, districts, and mandals of Odisha State. With the Bhulekh, Odisha people can get information about their land records. It is used to get details of a landowner, plot number, property value, land area, and current owner.
- Revenue Khataunai code for Villages
- Record of Rights (RoR) view.
- You will know the litigations for the disputed property.
- Village maps.
- Khatuni (Land Ownership Record) Copy.
- SMS alert for pattadars and functionaries for changes and process progress.
- Revenue department provides a unique land code.
This portal offers many advantages to the people of Odisha state. With this portal, people can get the latest and accurate data updated regularly by the Odisha government. This data makes land records more useful as farmers get mutations online which save time and money. All the electronic record in sync with the field measurement books.
How to check Online Land Records?
- First, visit the official website of Odisha Bhulekh HERE.
- After that select the District and click on Submit Button.
- There is a page open in a new tab.
- In the new page, you have to enter the data of Tahsil, RI, Village, and Sheet number.
- There is a complete map area is opened. Now click on Plot Number for more details. On the left side, there are details like ROR front and back page, ROR Home page and Map Record.
- After clicking on Map Record, there is a Plot Report page opens in a new tab where you can see detailed Plot Naksha. You also can download the PDF file.
- This is the process to see Orissa BhuNaksha Land and Plot Map Online.
Odisha Bhulekh ROR
If you need the detail information of your Land you have the ROR (Record of Rights). It is also online accessible. You only have to provide Khatiyan or Plot Number (or Tenant Name).
- First, visit the ROR page HERE.
- The page is open as shown below.
- Now choose and enter details Khatiyan Number, Plot Number, etc.
- After that select your District, Tehsil, Village, and RI Circle.
- The ROR Back Page and ROR Front Page link will appear after entering the details.
- Click on the button to see or download front or back page.
- Below is the ROR Front Page.
- Below is the ROR Back Page.
With the above information, you can find the information of Land Records, Bhu Naksha, Map online with Odisha Bhulekh portal.
- Full form of ROR is Record of Rights.
- Khatiyan is Khata Number.
- You cannot use the print of Odisha bhulekh until you got stamped it from Tehsil office.
- You can easily download the PDF of Map of your Plot.
Thank you for Reading.