At the beginning of 2018, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced a new Ayushman Bharat Yojana (National Health Insurance Scheme) in his budget speech. This new health care scheme, which is also referred as NamoCare or ModiCare, will be providing coverage to over 10 crore vulnerable and poor families throughout the nation. Our Cabinet approves Ayushman Bharat Scheme on 21st March 2018 according to the official website.
There are a lot of central and state-sponsored welfare schemes under which the government uses DBT ( direct benefit transfer module ) to directly send the benefits into the beneficiary’s bank account. Most of the common private sector banks, Regional Rural Banks & Public sector banks are associated with this module. Some of the common names are State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, CUB ( City Union Bank ), etc.
Ayushman Bharat Registration
Initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the National Health Insurance Scheme has been launched by the central government to offer insurance coverage of worth Rs. 5 lakhs to the poor Indian population. Rs. 5 lakh will be offered to each family by the central government for their secondary and tertiary hospitalization and other medical facilities. In this Article we are discussing about Ayushman Bharat Registration. Most of out visitors as How to apply for Ayushman Bharat? So we are here to tell you in details about the Registration and other things about this scheme. Before official Launch PM Review Preparation Launch of Ayushman Bharat with NITI Ayug and Team. This is very good that Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi personally Interested in this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat – Nation Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPM)|
|Scheme Motto||Nation Health Protection Scheme|
|Benfit Upto||5 Lakh Rupees Per Family|
|Subsume of||Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme|
|Direct Effect On||10 Crore Families|
Apart from the lakhs of rupees per family (despite family size), NamoCare Yojana will also provide additional top up a package of about Rs 30,000 for Senior citizens aging 60 years and above. This way senior citizens could get free healthcare facilities, which were not provided to them earlier and they had to pay an additional cost for their medical checkup or health facilities.
Announced in Union Budget 2018-19, the new Ayushman Bharat Scheme is likely to be the world’s largest healthcare protection plan initiated by Indian Prime Minister.
What are the key features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- As per Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the central government will be providing Rs. 5 lakh to each vulnerable family in India.
- This is a major Universal Health Protection Scheme to provide health coverage to around 50 crore people across India.
- According to their family’s economic condition, people are likely to avail secondary and tertiary health treatment in any government or private hospital – under the financial assistance of this new Ayushman Bharat Scheme or NamoCare Scheme.
- Besides all the aforementioned facilities, the central government will also provide additional Rs. 1.5 lakh to health and wellness centers to take care of poor families under Namo Care Yojana. According to this programme, the government will even allocate Rs. 1200 crore for treating non-communicable diseases in the community.
- Apart from associated with the government hospitals in the country, the Govt. Will also focus on joining hands with private enterprises and make them part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives.
Ayushman Bharat Cashless treatment health insurance
Ayushman Bharat health scheme offers complete cashless coverage to poor people. Yes, don’t have to spend a penny for the treatment. You simply need to get to a selected government (under NamoCare scheme) hospital to get your treatment.
Documents that you need to submit for Ayushman Bharat Registration
The patient has to submit all the insurance documents to the hospital where he/she visits for treatment. After checking and verifying all the documents, the hospital will mention the amount needed for the treatment to the insurance company. Once all the formalities and procedures are completed, the hospital staff will begin the treatment of the patient without any payment.
Other benefits of Ayushman Bharat Registration
Aside from reinforcing healthcare access to patients, the ModiCare programme also aims to offer jobs to people in the same sector. As new health care facilities will be given to different districts and villages in the country, there will be need of more staff and healthcare workers to help the needy. This movement will go a long way to empower India’s underprivileged community.
How to Apply Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- For now, there is no official website to avail Namocare Scheme by the government. But soon more updates and details will be revealed about this scheme by the central govt.
- Stay tuned with us to know more information about the registration for this scheme. We will update download link for Ayushman Bharat Scheme Application Form as soon as it is available.
- Here are Ayushman Bharat Helpline Numbers that you may use to know more about this new healthcare cover by Indian government.
very soon Ayushman Bharat Yojana going to be launched in 15th August 2018. Before that the officials of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana complete their all work related to this health scheme. As we know that this is the biggest health coverage scheme of our India. So Many poor people who got benefits under this scheme are waiting for making online registration. So here is the good news that very soon the online link open for making the online registration for this scheme. As we update our post regular with the latest and fresh news of this Yojana.