AnyRoR (Any Land Record of Rights)
The Land is very important for its owner and its record as well. The full form of AnyRoR is Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat to get your land record anywhere the AnyRoR is started. In this article, you will get complete information about AnyRoR and how to check land records?
How to check land record with AnyRoR?
- First, visit the official website of AnyRoR anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that click on View Land Record.
- Now select on the required option.
- After that enter District, Taluka, Village Name and Survey Number/Khata Number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on get details.
- With this same type process, you can check Any RoR district.
What is Any RoR?
AnyRoR is an online land record of Gujarat State. Any RoR is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre). With the AnyRoR you can check Land Records of Gujarat state like VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12. This software is used by anyone and had successfully installed in 26 districts and 225 talukas. You don’t need to go to e-dhara or e-gram center to check and verify your land record. Simple visiting the AnyRoR site and you can check your RoR online.
Other Yojana Details
Importance of Land Record
- For personal and legal requirement
- Proof for sell and buy Land
- Open Bank Account
- Check the status of alteration
- To get farm credit or bank loan
- For the allocation of Land in family members
Types of Land Records in Any RoR
VF7: Village Form 7 is also known as 7/12 or sat-bar Utara. You can see land details like ownership details, boja, and other details.
VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. With this form, you can see the khata number and owner details.
VF 6: Village Farm 6 is a register which is maintained by Talati or village accountant to add day by day changes in the land record. With this, you can check changes in details.
135 D: 135 D is a notice for Mutation. When you apply for 135D, Talati issued 135D notice. This notice is sent to all Khatedars, if they are unaware, they can make objections.
Districts Support Any RoR
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
What is E-Dhara?
E-Dhara is a land record management system. This system provides issuance of computerized RoR account.
At E-Dhara Kendra,
- Issuance of computerized RoR from a dedicated counter in Taluka office.
- Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediately.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat land Record?
Follow below steps to get certified a computerized copy of VF 7, 8A and 6.
- You have to visit E-Dhara Kendra. The e-Dhara is located at Taluka mamlatdar office.
- At e-Dhara Kendra, ask for RoR print. You have to provide your survey number, Khata number or Khatedar Name.
- After that operator gives you the 7/12 and 8A print.
- You have to take RoR sign and stamp by mamlatdar or any nominated personnel.
- For this service, you have to pay 15 Rs.
Advantages of AnyRoR
- No need to go to different offices.
- Minimize the chance of forgery.
- Access your land details anywhere.
Any RoR 7/12 – 8A
RoR records are very important for property owners as this record show survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information, etc. This document is used by farmers for land mutations, for crop loans, etc. To review a land record before purchasing for legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc.
In Gujarat state, all the land records are online available. The main benefit of this online system is this system is very easy and clear.
Where is Land Record used?
- For land acquisition, heritance and for buying and selling.
- With a land record you can get crop loans, bank loans, Kharai, Varsai, hypothecation of land, for electricity connection, subsidies, change and transfer ownership, etc.
- The land record is important for verifying for the above-stated uses, develop, update and also for survey purpose.
- For the sell and buy of the land.
How to get Land Records?
- Making the online system of land records, you can get RoR from any e-Dhara Kendra and it is located at every Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- Farmers also get RoR copy from panchayat office.
- With Any RoR you can get information about the renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of the land use, term and land type.
- You also can take print of RoR by entering Khatdar name, khata number, survey number, farm name, etc.
- After the sign and stamp of an e-Dhara personnel or any nominated person, you can use the copy of RoR for legal purpose.
- You have to pay 15 Rs. for the RoR copy.
Government converts all the information from paper to digitize which is very important in this digital era. You can get RoR from Mobile or computer also. With this system, all the data is centralized so every people can see it.
What is Record of Right (RoR)?
Record of Right has all the information about the land. Includes,
- Previously signed up or unregistered documents.
- By heritage, by vocally deciding to or normally receives as well as those of land-owner occupier.
- The householder, farmers, residents or private rights of those people who are authorized to collect ownership or revenue of the land as well as community rights and rights of consolation and all Government rights on the land.
These rights are added into an index of land as per the serial number of survey number of each and every village and different openings are made as per property of subpart (peta-hissa) of each survey number or Khata Number.
Main objectives of AnyRoR
- The main purpose of this system is to automatic the process, update and keep the land records safe.
- To save from tampering od records.
- Anyone can check their land details by visiting e-dhara Kendra.
How to get a certified copy of Any RoR land records?
The copy received from e-dhara Kendra contains the 7/12 Utara and 8A entry form with survey number, Khata number, Farm Name or Khatedar Name. by paying fees you can get sign and stamp copy of RoR.
What is AnyRoR software?
The easy method to get a copy of a land record is Any RoR website. With this website, you can get map view, ror view and also check the owner and ownership like Mutation details.
If you find any issue regarding Any RoR, 7/12 nakal comment below. We will try to solve it.
Thank you for reading.